The image bank is a resource from Leander to you as official Leander dealer, publisher, designer, blogger or journalist. Hope you find what you are looking for.
Continue to IMAGEBANK
Download the guide as a PDF here.
WHY AN IMAGEBANK?
- It’s easy and quick to find images – 24/7/365 - when it’s convenient for you
- Get the newest images of all products
- Find product- and image pictures in both high- and lowres, Leander logo, videos, SoMe posts and more
- Easy download as zip-file.. Download as many files as you need all at once
- See the size of each file before download
Tip! It is also possible to download a zip file of a product directly from our webpage. Use the download option at the bottom of the respective page.
HOW TO GET STARTED
Click the link above "Continue to Imagebank" - it's that easy!
If you can’t find what you’re looking for, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tip! Save the site to your bookmarks for easy access to the imagebank.
From here you can find:
- Folder structure - Images and videos are organized by series, product or type, e.g.:
Web-images of Classic babybed is placed under LEANDER CLASSIC -> LOW-RES.
- Search bar - Use the search bar to find the images you need directly. Remember to add if it’s lowres or highres to improve your search results.
- Download – You can download folders or individual files. Folders are downloaded as zip-files.
NOTE: If you want to download more than one file at a time you can select the wanted files in the circle to the left of the file name (appears when you hover over with the mouse)
- Low-res and high-res – The Imagebank contains images of both high and low resolution. High-res images are suitable for print etc., low-res images are suitable for web (all low-res images are 1200x1200 px)
- Quick menu – appears when you hover over a image or folder with the mouse. Choose between:
- ”Preview”: See the image in full screen (only available with individual files).
- ”Download”: Same function as the ”Download”-button in the menu bar.
- ”Details”: See type, size etc. (only available with individual files).
- Breadcrumb-trail – shows which folders you’ve gone through to get to the folder you’re currently at.
Tip! You can use the breakcrumb-trail to track back to a previous folder. Just click the folder name you wish to get back to.